VAL Africa Management
CEO VAL Africa
- Management and administrative direction of the Business Group,
- Founder and drives the purpose, vision, and mission of the VAL network,
- Responsible for connecting the business with the market,
- Leading the development and execution of long-term strategies,
- Communicating, on behalf of the company, with business owners, government entities, and the public,
- Evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company,
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
Vice CEO VAL Africa
- Supporting CEO and whole VAL Africa Team,
- Marketing and Sales management for Africa,
- Public Relations in Africa.
Tasks and purposes of management
- General business and strategic plans for collaboration with Subsaharan Africa,
- Team building, coaching, and human resource management,
- Marketing about new products, services, research, and development,
- Building teams for Africa and Europe
- General Public Relations.